COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Rewards Program
Protect yourself and others: Get your COVID-19 vaccine and earn a reward from us!
COVID-19 vaccines are the best way to prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death from the disease. Getting vaccinated will help protect you, your family and others from this deadly virus. If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to talk with your health care provider about any of your questions or concerns.
AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina members that are at least 5 years old and were not already fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 1, 2021 may be eligible to earn up to $160 on their AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina CARE Card for getting vaccinated. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply and are subject to eligibility.
Here are more details about the CARE Card reward:
- Members that are 5 years or older and receive the two-part Pfizer vaccine can earn $60 for getting the first shot and $100 for the second shot.
- Members that are 18 years or older and receive the two-part Moderna vaccine can earn $60 for getting the first shot and $100 for the second shot.
- Members that are 18 years or older and choose the one-time Johnson & Johnson vaccine can earn $100.
- Members must be fully vaccinated by February 28, 2022 to receive the full amount.
- Report your vaccination status on our website or call Member Services at 1-855-375-8811, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. TTY users should call 1-866-209-6421. You must have the member’s vaccination card information ready with you.
- Rewards will be loaded onto the member’s CARE Card and can be used for purchases at selected retailers. Here is a list of retailers and products you can buy