Our user-friendly tools and resources are designed to support AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina’s Medicaid providers and staff in giving members excellent and efficient health care.
We offer the following resources to assist you and your staff.
Working with AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Find your dedicated Account Executive
- Learn about NaviNet
- Peer-to-Peer telephone line
- Prior authorizations
- Provider grievances and appeals
- Questions and answers
- Behavioral health toolkit (PDF)
- Breathe Easy North Carolina
- Integrated care — population health program
- Member rights and responsibilities
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Trauma-informed care
- Urgent and emergency care
If you need more information or can't find an answer to your question, check your provider manual (PDF). You can also call AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Provider Services at 1-888-738-0004.