Provider Manuals, Policies and Forms
Manuals and guides
AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina offers these reference materials to our providers for use when treating our members.
- Provider manual PDF
This manual will help you and your office staff provide services to our members. Please see the Provider Manual Revision Log on page 220 for a complete list of updates.
- Behavioral health utilization management guide PDF
Use this guide to learn more about behavioral health services that require prior authorization.
- Care Gaps response form provider guide PDF
The Gaps Response Form functionality allows providers using the NaviNet portal to enter Care Gap resolution data online.
- Claims and billing manual PDF
This guide will help you avoid delays in the processing of your claims. Please see the Claims and Billing Guide Revision Log on page 104 for a complete list of updates.
- Provider member reassignment guide PDF
Review this guide for tips on how to update NCTracks, add a member to your panel or request to release and reassign someone from your panel.
- Provider reference guide PDF
Keep this sheet of contact information close by for when you need to give us a call.
- ACNC Administrative Policies Archive
- ACNC Clinical Resources
- Good Faith in Contracting Policy PDF
- Network Provider Credentialing/Recredentialing Policy (Effective July 2023) PDF
- Opioid Misuse Prevention Program PDF
- Provider Hardship (Advances) Policy PDF
- Utilization Management Program Description 2021 PDF
If you have questions about these materials or about AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina, contact your Account Executive.
- Advance Directive for a Natural Death PDF
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health PDF
- Health Care Power of Attorney PDF
- Organ/Tissue Donor Card PDF
- Registration Form PDF
- Remove Directive Form PDF