Provider Manuals, Policies and Forms
Manuals and guides
AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina offers these reference materials to our providers for use when treating our members.
- Provider manual (PDF)
This manual will help you and your office staff provide services to our members.
- Behavioral health utilization management guide (PDF)
Use this guide to learn more about behavioral health services that require prior authorization.
- Care gaps response form provider guide (PDF)
The Gaps Response Form functionality allows providers using the NaviNet portal to enter Care Gap resolution data online.
- Claims and billing guide (PDF)
This guide will help you avoid delays in the processing of your claims.
- Jiva Provider Guide (PDF)
This guide will help you navigate the Jiva Provider Portal.
- Prior authorization reference guide (PDF)
Refer to this guide for quick information about services requiring prior authorization and how to submit your request.
- Provider reference guide (PDF)
Keep this sheet of contact information close by for when you need to give us a call.
If you have any questions about these materials or about AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina, call Provider Recruitment at 1-844-399-0474, or contact your Account Executive.
- Advance Directive for a Natural Death (PDF)
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health (PDF)
- Health Care Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Organ/Tissue Donor Card (PDF)
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Remove Directive Form (PDF)
Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT)
Grievances and Appeals
Let Us Know (Rapid Response and Outreach Team)
Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Delivery Notification Form (PDF)
- Pregnancy Medical Home Risk Screening Form (PDF)