If you have been meaning to get a high school equivalency (HSE) diploma, AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina can help.
Join Mission GED now
Joining is easy:
- Download and fill out the Mission GED member application (PDF). If you would like an application mailed to your home, call Member Services at 1-855-375-8811 (TTY 1-866-209-6421).
- Complete the application and mail it back to the address on the form.
- After you mail back your completed application, one of our program coaches will contact you. If you qualify for this program, we will help you sign up for your HSE diploma and connect you with other resources in your area.
Am I eligible?
To enroll in Mission GED, you must:
- Be a current member of AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina
- Be 18 years old or older
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college
What is Mission GED?
Mission GED is a special program that can help you reach your goal of achieving your high school equivalency (HSE) diploma. This extra benefit is just for AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina members who qualify.
Mission GED can help you with:
- Testing expenses. Testing fees can be pricey. But when you enroll in Mission GED, AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina will provide you with testing vouchers so you can take practice and regular tests for an HSE diploma at no cost to you!
- Getting prepared. We’ll connect you to resources that can help you get ready to take the exam.
For more information, call AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina Member Services at 1-855-375-8811 (TTY 1-866-209-6421).