Join Our Network
AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina is working with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) to contract with health care providers across North Carolina to build a strong provider network in support of North Carolina Medicaid Managed Care.
We want to work with dedicated providers like you to deliver high-quality, coordinated, and integrated health care services to underserved populations throughout North Carolina.
Become a participating provider
Join AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina today
Join us, and together we can improve the lives of North Carolina's Medicaid and NC Health Choice enrollees.
- By phone: Call Provider Recruitment 1-844-399-0474
- By email: ProviderRecruitmentNC@amerihealthcaritas.com
The following provider agreements are approved by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services:
- Ancillary Services Agreement (PDF)
- Physician Provider Agreement (PDF)
- Hospital Services Agreement (PDF)
- Provider contract: Please request a contract by email or by calling Provider Recruitment at 1-844-399-0474.
We'll need you to complete the applicable form from the following list to get you started:
- Provider Data Intake Form (PDF)
- Ancillary Data Intake Form for North Carolina Ancillary Providers (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Data Intake Form for North Carolina Providers (PDF)
- Facility Data Form for North Carolina Providers (PDF)
Send us your completed forms through the method most convenient for you:
- Fax: 1-855-707-5822
- Email: ProviderEnrollment_NC@amerihealthcaritas.com
Corporate Provider Network Operations
P.O. Box 406
Essington, PA 19029-9903
Why join AmeriHealth Caritas?
AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina will leverage the expertise and resources and more than 35 years' experience of our affiliate AmeriHealth Caritas organizations in improving the lives of Medicaid members in North Carolina.
Using our Population Health Management Model, AmeriHealth Caritas is committed to advancing and empowering providers, improving quality of care and health outcomes, and controlling health care costs for the North Carolina Medicaid program. Managed care is more than a business to us; it is an opportunity to meet the needs of the underserved, and make a difference in their lives. As a mission-based managed care organization, we put care at the heart of our work for our members, their families, and the communities we serve.
- Local presence. We are staffing our North Carolina health plan with local professionals who know the community because they already live and work there.
- e-Solutions. We will support your practice with technologies that ease administration, from claims submission to patient health management.
- Partnership with the community. We collaborate with existing community organizations on programs and care plans to connect members with the help they need.
- Integrated health care management. Our comprehensive care management program includes an individualized plan of care that coordinates the delivery of physical and behavioral health care services, and social and environmental support needs.
- Behavioral health resources and support. We integrate behavioral health services and administer them directly. We offer tools and training to help providers screen for behavioral health conditions, such as depression and substance use disorder. We design new programs to improve member health, tailored to the needs of the membership.
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS). We offer a holistic, person-centered approach that integrates and coordinates needed services for our members who need LTSS.
Join us, and together we can improve the lives of North Carolina's Medicaid enrollees.